one-day advanced Presentation Skills Course for experienced speakers
When you need a quick revitalisation of your skills
You’re familiar with the basic principles of giving a successful presentation, but you’d like some fine-tuning to be as good as you can be. You’d also like to practice real presentations in front of a live audience and get some intensive one-on-one coaching to give your presentations real impact.
How it works
- maximising the use of body language and your voice
- techniques to minimise nerves and hide the nerves that remain
- opening and closing your talk with impact
- how small “inner world” changes can transform your outer physical world
- ensuring your presentation meets the expectations of the audience
- how to involve the audience in your presentation
- maximising the impact of your visual aids.
Presentation Masterclass - Quick Facts
6 participants maximum.
This a reasonably challenging course for experienced and confident, or ready to be confident, speakers.
Yes - your presentation and your coaching sessions are videoed for your later review.
Yes. One complete run-through and again during the coaching session.
Group, trainer and video feedback.
Yes - you get coached in front of the group so you can maximise techniques of relating to the group.
Content Design, PowerPoint, Delivery Skills.